Monday, March 11, 2013

Going To Play Catch Up

I'm going to play catch up today. So much has changed within these past months!
Sagean and I now live in Twin Falls. I am so proud of him, he got accepted into the R.N program in August of 2012 and will be graduating in May of 2014. It has been my first time I have ever moved out of Blackfoot. It was a little different, but it has been good for Sagean and I. I sure do miss seeing my family everyday, but I'm glad we got to take this opportunity.

This is my last semester of pre-reqs, then I can sign up for my surgical assistant program. I'm pretty excited about it! Can't wait till I'm done with school.

Sagean and I shared some big news in November...We are expecting a baby boy! He will he make his appearance July 3rd....My Birthday!!!!!! I would love to share a birthday with our son! If he decides to show up that day! :) We wanted to wait to tell our family and friends till christmas, but we were too excited and couldn't keep a secret that long! His name will be Dezmond Kim Daw, Dez for short! We are so blessed and excited! I know Kassi is taking care of him before he arrives to his parents. Get to know your Aunt Kassi Dez, shes a great girl :) .







No comments:

Post a Comment